We are excited to announce our first ever fall porch parade.
We invite you to celebrate the Fall / Halloween season by decorating your homes / porches using one of our themes.
Then register your home on our virtual form no later than Saturday, October 24th. We will then add you to our virtual map.
Judging will then take place on the evening of October 27th, 2020. Winners will be announced on our Facebook page and on the City Web Site.
During the week of October 24 – 31, we will encourage our community to enjoy the decorations by driving, walking, or biking around your neighborhood to see and share in the celebration.
- Best Fall Decorations
- Best Halloween / Scarry Decorations
- Best Neighborhood Decorations (multiple residence)
Fall Porch Parade Map
Rules & Guidelines
- Displays must be fully decorated by 12 noon on Saturday, October 24 and able to stay up until after Saturday October 31.
- Display MUST BE appropriate for a family audience.
- Displays should not focus on religious, political campaigning, ideology, or controversial themes or issues. Use of political signs, social or political material is not permitted for this event.
- Displays are not a place for commercial marketing. Businesses are welcomed and encouraged to participate with a focus on the mission of bringing community together while staying home.
- The City of Atwater reserves the right to exclude any displays that do not meet our guidelines or that feature content not aligned with our mission.
- Registrations are limited to one per household, per location.
- Registration for the Atwater “Fall Porch Parade” and/or tagging with related photos or videos on social media, grants City of Atwater permission to use your images, media, and footage on any platform.