Welcome to the Atwater Police Department online police reporting system.
IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY PLEASE CALL 911.
Using this online police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an emergency.
- This incident occurred within the Atwater Police Department city limits.
- There are no known suspects.
- This did not occur on a State Freeway.
If you answered yes to all the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. If you answered no to any of the questions, please look at our online police report frequently asked questions section below.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: “Your online report has been successfully received” showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a tracking number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the online police reporting system will be reviewed.
- You will be notified via email of any problems with your report.
- Once your report is approved it will be assigned at case number.
- IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO FILE A FALSE POLICE REPORT.
Using the Atwater Police Department online reporting system, you can report the following incidents: Harassing Phone Calls, Lost Property, Theft, Vandalism, Vehicle Burglary and Vehicle Tampering, Credit Card Fraud, Identity Theft, Hit & Run Non-Injury Traffic Collisions, Non-Injury Traffic Collisions, Private Property Traffic Collisions.
*Please Note: If you have any evidence that may lead to the possible identification of a suspect, you need to call Atwater Police Dispatch 209-357-6396 to have an officer respond to take your report. You cannot file the report online.